Pages

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Wedding Planning Update

We both officially have our bands in! It's all really happening! It takes all of our will power to not just start wearing them now. Adam hid his in his closet to take away the temptation of wearing it every day. Mine is cozily sitting in my jewelry box, awaiting the magical day. I'll try to make a blog entry about the rings specifically.

Tomorrow we're heading down to the central coast, yet again. We have a couple cake tasting appointments! Everyone always says wedding cake tastes bad anyways, so hopefully we'll find something good for everyone to enjoy.

I also have my hair and makeup trial! I have no idea how I want either of those, so hopefully with the artist we can figure something out. I'm mostly just excited about getting the chance to wear my veil. It's been waiting so patiently for me and I find myself thinking of it quite often.

While we're down in the area and my hair and makeup all done, Adam and I are gonna go on a little date night. We have date night pretty much every weekend, but it's still fun and special.

Last weekend we spent the day in Bodega Bay! Maybe I'll post pictures of our little excursion.

Hey! Less than a handful of months to go!!!! We have SO many more decorations to make!!

Have you made your reservation yet? Have you checked out our website?

http://sydneyandadam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment